Saturday 10 August 2013

See The Reasons Why This Policewoman Wants To End Her 19 year Old Marriage

A 39-year-old female Inspector of Police, Mary Igah, had pleaded with an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve her 19-year marriage because of threats to her life.
She told the court that her husband, Emmanuel, who is also a policeman, threatened to deal with her, and that soon after that, she saw her pant and brassiere in his bag.

She said: �My husband took my underwear without my consent. I saw my pant and brassiere in his hand bag when he wanted to leave for work. I am scared of staying with him, I no longer feel safe in his house.�
Igah alleged that her husband was fond of disgracing her in public, including her place of work, saying, �My husband always comes to embarrass me at my place of work. He will drag me out of my office with beatings, calling me a prostitute.�
The respondent, 46-year-old Emmanuel Igah, who is also a police officer, denied the allegations levelled against him by his wife.

He alleged that his wife was promiscuous. �I heard about my wife�s infidelity, so I went to her office to find out and fortunately for me, I met her with the man. �I did not embarrass her.
I only excused her outside and asked what she was doing with the man and she started shouting. �I did not beat her. In short, I have never raised my hand against her since I married her 19 years ago,� he said.
He begged the court not to grant his wife�s wish because he still loved her. The court president, Mr. R.I. Adeyeri, adjourned the case to August14, 2013 for judgment.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment