Sunday 12 May 2013

‘Upgrade your low JAMB results to 250 and above???


Jambites who want to upgrade their UTME results to 250 and above should endeavour to read through this article to get help before it’s too late. This tutorial will guide them on how to enhance their JAMB result successfully.
The JAMB database is where your details can be corrected and it is totally safe and secured. It has no side effect for your future becausethis is the database where everything about your result is stored. However, you have to act fast, calculative and sharp.
The softwares needed to break into JAMB database are these: *Anti h*ckar *password unlocker *cookies crumble *javalong. O*actionscript2. 0 *key unlucker for exe(pro) *dont spy on me*clearmyipfor os x *netgrim os x *clearmyhistory.
Each software cost some dollars, so you have to buy and verify them with your mastercard, paypal, liberty reserve e.t.c.
After buying and downloading them, install all of them in your personal computer(pc).”
The above statements found at (http://www.topix.net) are definitely from fraudsters who aim to defraud gullible students who are desirous of getting admission by all means. Unfortunately, many students are falling for this cheap scam.
Read excerpts of some of the students who are already in their net:
“Please sir, help me and upgrade my JAMB point. Please sir, I want to go to school sir. Promotion will come your way sir. 270 sir, that is the score I want sir.”
“Hello, my name is Loveth, I was among those that wrote this recent JAMB, my score was 130. I met a man on this Google page by name, Mr. James, this man really help me with my score upgrade, he upgraded it for me to 240 so I really want you to please help me appreciate this man. He is indeed a God-fearing man, so if you are in such problem I will advise you to contact him on his direct number 07056403123.”
“I need help please my friends; but I hope this is not fake. Please I want to upgrade my JAMB result. Please help me as you do, God wil help you.”
However, the Registrar of JAMB, Professor Dibu Ojerinde stated unequivocally when he released the 2013 UTME result that fraudsters should be disregarded as it is not possible to hack into JAMB’s database.
His words; “Information reaching JAMB shows internet fraudsters are already telling candidates that their results could be upgraded in one form or the other. This is pure deceit, the public and candidates are hereby advised to disregard these fraudsters since they do not have access to our data.”
Already, report reaching Vanguard revealed that desperate students who sat for the exams and could not score up to 250 are making moves to pay N15,000 for this scam. Students, you are warned!
Source- Vanguard

2 comments:

  1. UPGRADE YOUR JAMB •

    HELLO WHO EVER THAT IS HAVING PROBLEM ON HIS JAMB EXAMS OR RESULT OR YOUR SCORE IS LOW AND YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR SCORE YOU CAN CONTACT MR CHRIS FOR HELP HE IS THERE TO HELP YOU CALL HIM ON HIS MOBIL NUMBER 09037078509

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO WHOEVER THAT IS HAVING PROBLEM ON HIS/HER JAMB EXAMS OR RESULT,YOUR SCORE IS LOW AND YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR SCORE YOU CAN CONTACT MR.AMOS FOR HELP HE IS THERE TO HELP YOU CALL HIM ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER +2349030387805

    ReplyDelete